List Price: $699.99
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The blue LCD console tracks your time, distance, calories, and more.
The treadmill also includes such controls as an easy-to-use start button, up/down arrow keys, and quick-start speed and incline buttons. The speed and incline buttons are particularly handy, with options on each side of the console display that let you skip directly to 3, 4, 5, or 6 miles per hour or incline level 4, 6, 8, or 10. And to make your workouts more efficient, the console offers six exercise programs that help you vary your exercise routine--a critical factor for people trying to get in shape.
Other features include built-in speakers and a headphone port for plugging in your iPod or MP3 player and contact heart rate grips.
- Belt size: 17 by 48 inches
- Drive motor: 1.5-horsepower continuous-duty motor
- Speed: 0.5 to 6 miles per hour
The treadmill folds into a compact frame and stores easily under a bed or in a closet.
- Incline: 10 levels
- Dimensions: 30.5 by 51.5 by 60.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Folded dimensions: 13.5 inches tall when lying flat; 59.5 inches tall while standing
- Capacity: 250 pounds
Lifetime on the frame, 5 years on the motor, and 1 year on parts and labor
About PCE Health and Fitness
Founded in 1994 in Park City, Utah, PCE Health and Fitness has established a reputation for innovation, quality, and community responsibility. In 2001, the company introduced the LifeSpan line of fitness equipment targeting the over-55, value-conscious consumer. The award-winning line of exercise equipment is now sold by fitness retailers across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, and has grown to include both a high-value home series and a pro series that targets the high-end home user and the institutional customer. The company's awards include a Gold Medal Excellence Award from the Industrial Design Society of America, the Treadmill Doctor Best New Treadmill of the Year, and multiple Best Buy and Recommend Buy awards from the Consumer Guide and many others.
PCE's success stems in part from the delivery of meaningful innovation. The company truly believes that the best piece of exercise equipment is the one that you'll use, and focuses its research and development on creating such innovations as step-counting and decline-walking in the TR2000, and the intelligent console buttons that lead customers through console operations so they don't have a learning curve to use PCE products. The company also promotes active living and exercise as part of its beliefs and culture. PCE is a proud sponsor of the International Council on Active Aging and is a member of the Medical Fitness Association. PCE also donates equipment to local high schools and provides funding to the American Diabetes Association and various nonprofit organizations and activities.
- Fully assembled treadmill that folds compactly and fits under bed or in closet
- Blue LCD console tracks your time, calories, distance, steps, speed, and incline
- Quick-start speed and incline buttons; 3 speed and 3 incline programs
- Built-in speakers and headphone port; contact heart rate grips
- Measures 30.5 x 51.5 x 60.5 inches (W x H x D); lifetime frame warranty
- 2010 Treadmill Doctor "Best Buy" Award Winner; 2010 Fitness Professor "Best Treadmill Under $1,000" Award Winner